Friday, October 31, 2008

The Groomal Party

For my part, there wasn't too much debate about how to ask these folks to be in the wedding. I figured a little private conversation was all that was needed. So no fancy works of art from the male half of this wedding, just some pictures of the guys.


Matthew and Gordy
First are my two brothers, Gordy (left) and Matthew (center). Matthew, my full-blood brother, will be the Best Man. This picture was taken before his wedding earlier this month, while we were doing the family pictures. Gordy is my dad's son from his first marriage, and he's slightly less than double my age. Strange family situation I've got, but these guys have been with me, making me laugh and giving me advice since day 1.

Zack and Pete
To round out the party, we've got a couple of band mates. Zack (left) and Pete (center). Zack and I hit it off immediately in college. We shared a suite freshmen year and both loved music and video games. There is also some strange intuitive humor that we share. We lived on the same hall as Pete junior year, and got to know him really well, and now we are all in a band together. These two are the guys I kept in closest touch with while in California.

That picture makes me think I should go shirtless and wear money clothes more often. I think all the guys in the party would agree. Not sure about Jess.

No comments: